Former JI Terrorist Admits Being Terrorist During High School
Terrorism. Photo: Document
TARAKAN – Abdurrahman Ayub has told us his story when he was still a terrorist. He admitted he had had military training in a jungle in Sabah, Malaysia.
At that time, he was still 17 years old. “We lived and trained in Sabah jungle, Malaysia. We had a lot of kinds of training there,” Ayub said on Thursday, December 12.
It all started when he joined the jihadist in Afghanistan in 1982. When he returned from Afghanistan, he was honored to be the mantiqi (regional group) 4 leader. It covers Australia, Papua New Guinea and New Zealand.
During his time as a terrorist, he had had intelligence and survival training. He admitted he had experienced many troubles as a terrorist. He even had lived in the jungle when he was running from the police.
“I became a terrorist from class 1 to class 2 terrorist and at that time I was still a student in a technical machinery vocational school (STM),“ he added. (kp3/jos/apa/jpnn)
- Sepertinya Polri Mau Rekrut Hacker Keblinger
- 3 Penyakit Ini Rentan Dialami Ibu Hamil di Trimester Pertama
- Soekarnois Comeback, Elektabilitas PDIP Terkerek
- Marcus/Kevin Akhiri 8 Tahun Puasa Indonesia di Denmark Open
- Balita Nahas, Ditemukan Tewas Terkunci Dalam Mobil
- Kento Momota Lengkapi Pesta Para Nomor 1 di Denmark Open
- 2019, Prancis Berlakukan Taksi 'Hijau'
- Kamera Leica M10-D Bocor Sebelum Dirilis, Ada Tuas Klasik
Selasa, 16 Oktober 2018Pesona Danau Toba Tiada Tanding
Sabtu, 20 Oktober 2018Amel Carla Berusaha Turunkan Berat Badan demi Hapus Image Artis Cilik
Sabtu, 20 Oktober 2018Raline Shah Siap Akting di Film Komedi Pertamanya
Sabtu, 20 Oktober 2018Presisi Law Firm, Solusi Bantuan Hukum Untuk Masyarakat Miskin
Kamis, 18 Oktober 2018Maudy Ayunda Ungkapkan Bagian Terbaik dari Wajahnya
Rabu, 17 Oktober 2018Menaker Hanif Pastikan UMP 2019 Naik Lumayan, Wouw!
Rabu, 17 Oktober 2018Ernest Prakasa Ogah Tambah Momongan, Alasannya
Jumat, 19 Oktober 2018Raline Shah Naik Bus Umum Karena...