Former JI Terrorist Admits Being Terrorist During High School
Terrorism. Photo: Document
TARAKAN – Abdurrahman Ayub has told us his story when he was still a terrorist. He admitted he had had military training in a jungle in Sabah, Malaysia.
At that time, he was still 17 years old. “We lived and trained in Sabah jungle, Malaysia. We had a lot of kinds of training there,” Ayub said on Thursday, December 12.
It all started when he joined the jihadist in Afghanistan in 1982. When he returned from Afghanistan, he was honored to be the mantiqi (regional group) 4 leader. It covers Australia, Papua New Guinea and New Zealand.
During his time as a terrorist, he had had intelligence and survival training. He admitted he had experienced many troubles as a terrorist. He even had lived in the jungle when he was running from the police.
“I became a terrorist from class 1 to class 2 terrorist and at that time I was still a student in a technical machinery vocational school (STM),“ he added. (kp3/jos/apa/jpnn)
- Yuk, Manfaatkan Bambu untuk Bahan Bangunan Rumah
- Menanti 3 Tahun, Lesti Akhirnya Rilis Single Purnama
- Tio Duarte Tertantang Main di Film Stadhuis Schandaal
- Pengamat: Prabowo akan Rugi Besar jika Tak Maju Capres
- Selain Inneke, 8 Artis Ini Ikut Terseret Kasus Korupsi (3)
- KPAI Dorong Perpres Sekolah Ramah Anak Segera Ditetapkan
- Perkiraan Pemain Mitra Kukar vs Persija
- Sahabat Takut Komentari Kabar Penangkapan Inneke
Jumat, 20 Juli 2018Anji Sindir Syahrini soal Jargon 'Syantik'
Jumat, 20 Juli 2018Rilis Album Asian Games, Anji Titip Pesan untuk Seluruh Penonton
Jumat, 20 Juli 2018Album Asian Games 2018 'Energy of Asia' Resmi Diluncurkan
Jumat, 20 Juli 2018Anak Petani Lulus Akmil TNI AL
Jumat, 20 Juli 2018724 Perwira TNI dan Polri Dilantik Presiden di Istana
Jumat, 20 Juli 2018Sukses Jadi Pebisnis, Marten Carter Rindu Dunia Entertainment
Rabu, 18 Juli 2018Vanesha Prescilla Kuliah di Australia, Kakak Ipar Malah Rindu
Kamis, 19 Juli 2018Mantan Ranger Biru Kesulitan Bahasa Indonesia di " Buffalo Boys "